Office Manager, Center for Student Life & AdvisingEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/105314
Bard College seeks applicants for the position of Office Manager for the Center for Student Life & Advising. The position is responsible for administrative support for the Deans of Students and the Deans of Studies, and is responsible for the effective management of the offices. This is a full-time, 12-month, exempt position.
The successful candidate will bring the ability to communicate and build effective relationships in a college community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
- Hire, train and supervise student front desk workers
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the Center for Student Life & Advising
- Maintain and update websites, mailing lists and student handbook for the Dean of Students and Dean of Studies Offices.
- Manage office supplies and equipment
- Maintain and organize non-academic student records
- Support the College’s commencement exercises by organizing Senior Dinner and overseeing the selection and training of Junior Marshals
- Oversee departmental budgets and manage budget related administrative tasks
- Minimum of three years experience in an administrative role
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and demonstrate discretion
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to work well independently and in teams.
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, G-Suite, and database management
- Experience with Banner and Maxient a plus.
Please submit a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and the contact information for three references on Interfolio.com by following this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/105314
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities