Recruitment Support CoordinatorEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/103075
Bard College seeks a Recruitment Support Coordinator to join our dynamic HR office. This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who is looking to develop new skills and grow in the job. This position will focus on the day to day work to support the full life cycle of recruitment, hiring and onboarding, in close collaboration with hiring managers and HR team members. In addition, the role will provide general administrative support in the office, as needed. The successful candidate will be a hands-on, team player with an eagerness to learn and an interest in developing professionally in Human Resources.
- Prepare job descriptions for posting in coordination with hiring managers.
- Craft effective job ads that capture the position focus in order to attract the most appropriate candidates.
- Manage all related logistics for job postings on the college website, applicant tracking system, and external sites.
- Facilitate communication with the hiring managers throughout all stages of the recruitment, hiring and onboarding process.
- Track advertising effectiveness and research ways to improve recruitment efforts, particularly as it relates to diversity, equity and inclusion.
- Assist with the implementation of an employee orientation and engagement strategy to ensure a positive onboarding experience.
- Maintain the information management system as it relates to recruitment, hiring and onboarding.
- Respond to general human resource related inquiries and provide personnel policy and procedure guidance to employees and management.
- Perform routine support tasks in the HR office as needed
- All other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant equivalent experience
- At least two years of work experience in a professional office setting
- Excellent customer service and relationship management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to do basic editing.
- Highly professional demeanor along with the ability to use discretion in handling confidential matters
- Ability to interpret and effectively communicate policies and procedures
- Excellent judgment, decision making, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Detail orientated with the ability to prioritize and multitask in a busy work environment.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with MS Office and Google Suites. Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies.
- Ability to communicate and build effective relationships in a college community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion
Please submit your cover letter, resume, a brief diversity statement and the contact information for three references to: http://apply.interfolio.com/103075
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.