CRM Support SpecialistEmployer Website: https://apply.interfolio.com/82162
Bard College seeks a CRM Support Specialist to work closely with admission and enrollment staff of undergraduate and graduate programs, specifically in their use of the Slate for Admission CRM. The support specialist coordinates with the Director of Enrollment Data Systems and Enrollment Data Analyst in the management of admission workflows, enrollment procedure, information system integrations, reporting and analytics, and providing user support and documentation.
A successful candidate will possess technical facility along with strong analytical and problem-solving skills, good communication skills, both written and verbal, and excellent interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
Bard College’s main campus is in Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y., with 1,900 undergraduate students; the College also includes multiple graduate programs. The 1,000-acre campus sits along the Hudson River and offers the Fisher Performing Arts Center, and Hessel Museum of Art, and is the home of the Bard Prison Initiative, the largest college-degree-granting prison education program in the U.S. The Bard Network also includes several Bard High School Early Colleges across the country as well as international campuses and partnerships. The Bard Network is complex and demonstrates Bard’s priorities well in addition to the College’s emphasis on civic engagement.
Bard College is a private institution working in the public interest. Bard faculty and staff lead their students by example, building upon the existing network of boundary-breaking programs focused on rethinking who can and should be included in a liberal arts education.
- Record verification using Axiom Elite data management hub for integration of data to the SIS, Banner.
- Execution of data imports for recruitment event registrations and lead sources according to source formats.
- Management of the Slate Help Inbox by assigning and responding to help requests daily.
- Building and updating slate-hosted applications.
- Building, updating, and testing forms and event templates.
- New Slate user creation and maintenance according to office procedure.
- Scheduling the release of admission and enrollment decisions.
- Enrollment decision updates in Slate and Banner.
- Decision letter template updates.
- Slate user training and user support.
- Management of annual admission cycle preparation tasks.
- Procedural documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree. 3 years or more of relevant experience providing technical and operational support in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency with systems/technology integration, spreadsheets, database applications, and other web technologies.
- Ability to track multiple projects, set priorities, and meet deadlines under pressure and with frequently changing priorities.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- Excellent proofreading and writing skills.
- Great organizational and interpersonal skills with meticulous attention to detail.
- Demonstrated commitment and ability to maintain compliance with established guidelines, policies, and procedures in order to ensure consistency.
- Strong communications skills, both spoken and written; ability to clearly and effectively convey complex information to individuals or groups of people of varying experience levels
- Experience working in higher education (e.g., admissions, enrollment), not-for-profit, research institute.
- Systems experience with Slate CRM, Banner SIS, Google Apps, databases.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time and work in standard office environment
- Must be able to occasionally lift 20 pounds
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and the names of three references through Interfolio at http://apply.interfolio.com/82162
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information. Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.