Bard High School Early College Manhattan
Part-time Admissions AssociateBard High School Early College - Manhattan seeks a Part-time Admissions Associate to assist the Director of Admissions in all aspects of an annual admissions cycle that screens 3-4,000 students a year. BHSEC, a national model in the field of public school reform, enables talented and highly motivated students to move in four years from the ninth grade through the first two years of college, earning an associate of arts (A.A.) degree from Bard College as well as a Regents high school diploma.
The Admissions Associate will be expected to:
- Communicate with prospective students and families through telephone, email, and in person
- Prepare communications and recruitment material for prospective applicants
- Process application files and maintain a database of prospective applicants and admissions data
- Work with the BHSEC Admissions Director to organize open houses, admissions events and orientations
- Evaluate and rank applications through the NYC Department of Education enrollment system
- Provide data for strategic analysis and planning
Please submit; resume, cover letter and list of 3 references through Interfolio.com at: http://apply.interfolio.com/59818. Applications will be considered as soon as received.
Bard High School Early College is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from individuals who contribute to its diversity.