Assistant Men's Basketball Coach (Part-Time)Employer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/93872
Bard College seeks a part-time Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach to play a key role in supporting the head coach in the planning, evaluating and administering of all aspects of the men's basketball program. The Assistant Coach will also play a key support role in recruiting and on court instruction.
- Attending practices and games
- Assisting in planning and running practices
- Analyzing, calculating and presenting practice/game film and stats
- Creating opponent scouts
- Maintaining effective communication with prospective and current student-athletes
- All aspects of recruiting
- Inventory of team items
- Academic support
- Coordinating youth, elite and team camps
- Managing and maintaining the program’s social media sites
- Driving institutional vehicles to and from practices and games (as needed)
- Lead team in the event of the absence of the head coach
- Comply with all college, NCAA and Liberty League rules and policies
- Experience as player and/or coach recommended
- Able to maintain a flexible work schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Travel as needed for competition and recruiting
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Commitment to fostering an environment in which all students are supported and encouraged; including those from diverse backgrounds, and those who come with varying levels of experience and ability
Please submit a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and the contact information for three references to Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/93872
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.