Bard Master of Arts in Teaching Program Virtual Info Session for Graduating Seniors
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT/GMT-4
Join Cecilia Maple ’01, director of Bard MAT admission and student affairs for a Bard MAT virtual info session on:
Friday, November 4, 1:00–2:00 pm
*Can't make this day/time? Email us!
We are accepting applications for the 2023–24 academic year on a rolling basis through April 21, 2023, or until the cohort is full.
- Application fee waived for Bard seniors
- No GREs
- Scholarship aid
- Small cohort model affords individual attention and sustained mentoring
- 90% hiring rate post-graduation
- Graduate study in the discipline and in education
- Extensive teaching apprenticeships in partner schools
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and restorative practice
- Part of Bard’s network of global education initiatives
The Bard MAT is a discipline-based graduate teacher education program leading to a master’s degree and NYS Teacher Certification in grades 7–12. The program combines graduate study in the discipline with graduate courses in education and extensive teaching residencies in area public schools. We offer degrees and certification in one of five subject areas: English/literature, history/social studies, mathematics, biology, or Spanish (pure major not required). Degrees can be completed in one year (full-time) or two years (part-time).
For more information, call 845-758-7145, e-mail [email protected],
or visit https://bard.zoom.us/j/84435504982?pwd=emRWaWRnelNOeVBXdlIydGpRNkJFZz09.
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT/GMT-4
Location: Online Event