Gmail Organization and Filtering
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT/GMT-4
- If your Gmail is overflowing and you can’t find anything quickly, you should take the time to organize it using labels and filtering emails into those labels. Be careful with filtering, it can removed desired emails if done incorrectly. Learn the correct method in this class.
- You should also be deleting mail that you don’t need regularly and that includes spam and trash folders as well as bulk deletes if possible.
- Remember, too, that filtering can include filtering emails to trash and other options. You can always edit or delete filters if you want to change these actions.
- Learn how to unsubscribe from Bard mailing lists you’re not using.
- Create your own mailing list using Contacts.
For more information, call 845-758-6822,
or visit https://bard.zoom.us/j/88209617332.
Time: 1:00 pm – 2:00 pm EDT/GMT-4