Matriculation Forms The matriculation forms described on this page have information for the 2021-2022 academic year (August 28, 2021 - May 29, 2022).
Incoming students will receive the following matriculation forms:
- Housing Profile: Enrolled students interested in living on Bard’s campus must complete a profile using their Bard credentials in MyAnnandale portal.
The cost for on-campus housing for the 2021-2022 Academic Year (August 28, 2021 - May 29, 2022) is $8,668.00
Graduate students who plan to stay in their room after May 29, 2022 will be charged $30 per day through May 31, 2022.
- NOTE: Housing on campus is limited and not guaranteed. Completing your profile as soon as possible will give you the best chance of securing on-campus housing.
- Medical Packet: Enrolled students will receive information of the health services available on campus, as well as details on insurance coverage and vaccinations you must obtain to enroll in classes.
- All students are required by the college’s policy and New York State regulations to submit documents for medical clearance. The documents can now be completed online via the NEW Student Health Portal using your Bard credentials. Once in the portal simply follow the instructions to complete your medical clearance.
- Bard Health Insurance Form: All students attending Bard "IN PERSON" are required to have health insurance. Students are automatically enrolled in the College’s health insurance plan, although enrollment may be waived if the student is determined to have comparable coverage (through self, parent, spouse, etc.). If a student is not approved to opt out of the plan, they will be required to buy the Bard College health insurance. The charge will be reflected on the Student Account bill.
- The cost of the insurance for the 2021-2022 Academic Year is $ 3,042.
- Health Insurance Opt-Out: Please read the Student Health Insurance Plan/Opt-Out Waiver document to understand the type of coverage you will need at Bard and to find the instructions on how to opt-out of Bard's health insurance plan.
- The deadline to submit a waiver is July 20, 2021.
- The only way to waive the insurance is via the internet: www.mystudentmedical.com
- Bard College ID: Once you've submitted your deposit to Bard, you will receive the credentials for your Bard account. Log in and submit your photo according to the guidelines listed. Pick up your new ID card at the Buildings&Grounds office between 11:00 am - 3:00 pm Monday through Friday.