Matriculation Forms The matriculation forms described on this page have information for the 2020-2021 academic year.
Incoming students will receive the following matriculation forms:
- Housing Profile: There are a limited number of on-campus graduate housing options. Students interested in living on Bard’s campus must submit a Housing Form using their Bard credentials. The cost for on-campus housing for the 2020-2021 Academic Year is $8,416.00. Graduate students who plan to stay in their room after May 30, 2021 will be charged $30 per day through May 31, 2021.
- NOTE: Housing on campus is limited and not guaranteed. Completing your form as soon as possible will give you the best chance of securing on-campus housing.
- Medical Packet: Enrolled students will recieve infromation of the health services available on campus, as well as details on insurance coverage and vaccinations you must obtain to enroll in classes.
- All students are required by the college’s policy and New York State regulations to submit documents for medical clearance. The documents can now be completed online via the NEW Student Health Portal using your Bard credentials. Once in the portal simply follow the instructions to complete your medical clearance.
- Bard Health Insurance Form: All students attending Bard "IN PERSON" are required to have health insurance. Students are automatically enrolled in the College’s health insurance plan, although enrollment may be waived if the student is determined to have comparable coverage (through self, parent, spouse, etc.). If a student is not approved to opt out of the plan, they will be required to buy the Bard College health insurance. The charge will be reflected on the Student Account bill.
- The cost of the insurance for the 2020-2021 Academic Year is $ 3,042.
- Health Insurance Opt-Out: Please read the Student Health Insurance Plan/Opt-Out Waiver document to understand the type of coverage you will need at Bard and to find the instructions on how to opt-out of Bard's health insurance plan.
- The deadline to submit a waiver is July 20, 2020.
- The only way to waive the insurance is via the internet: www.mystudentmedical.com