AdmissionCALLING ALL STRINGS
We are still accepting applications for all strings.
Please complete your application and submit as soon as possible.
Repertoire for pre-screening videos and finals here.
Admission to The Orchestra Now requires audition and academic review. The elements of the application are:
- Completed online application form
- Resume/Curriculum vitae
- Prescreening excerpts and a 2–4 minute videotaped personal statement
- School transcripts: Unofficial transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended for at least one academic year can be uploaded to the application. Copy of official transcript(s) only need to be requested from the issuing institution(s) after applicant has received a live audition invitation, and no later than Feb. 15, 2019.
Official transcript(s) from issuing institution(s) can be mailed in a signed/sealed envelope to:
The Orchestra Now
Attn: Admission Committee
Bard College 30 Campus Rd, P.O. Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson NY, 12504
Digital official transcript(s) from issuing institution(s) can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- TOEFL or IELTS score for international applicants (This requirement may be waived if candidate has an undergraduate degree from an English-speaking school.)
- Two recommendations, at least one being an academic reference
- Two short-answer essay questions
- $75 application fee