To apply for acceptance into the MAT Program, please submit all required materials by the dates indicated. The application and supporting materials are submitted online.
All applicants are required to submit the following materials:
- Completed online application form.
- $65 application fee, payable by credit card or electronic debit via the application portal.
- Personal statement of 500–600 words that demonstrates your commitment to graduate study and a career in teaching.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate schools attended for at least one academic year, regardless of whether credits were transferred to another institution or a degree was received. Unofficial transcripts can be uploaded online, but official transcripts are required and must be sent in sealed envelopes directly from the schools to the address below. Official digital transcripts may also be emailed directly from the issuing institution to [email protected] International applicants should consult with the MAT program admission office about submission of international transcripts.
- Three letters of recommendation that attest to your potential. Letters are submitted online via the application portal.