- We Can Work It Out: Working effectively with youth groups and teachers in Mexico
- Get Thee Outside! Is Environmental Education our Silver Bullet?
- Not Under My Back Yard (NUMBY): Do You Really Own Your Property?
- Turning Midwives into Solar Engineers – A Barefoot Initiative
- Less bang for your buck? Climate change makes staple crops less healthy
Topicsagriculture Asia Asia and the Environment Bard CEP bard college C2CFellows C2C Fellows carbon clean energy climate climate change communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environment environmental economics espanol faculty food fracking intern international internship leadership LIASE Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas Oaxaca peace corps policy politics Power DIalog Renewable Energy samoa students sustainability The Power Dialog travel water Youth Voices on Sustainability
Posted on March 14, 2014 | No CommentsOriginally posted at: www.bardfreepress.com Written by Dana Francisco Miranda The Campus to Congress-Corporation Fellows workshop, commonly known as C2C, is an opportunity for current students and young professionals to network and further […]