- Get Thee Outside! Is Environmental Education our Silver Bullet?
- How Renewable Energy was Drilled into my Head: Exploring the Financial Barriers to Micro-scale Geothermal
- Not Under My Back Yard (NUMBY): Do You Really Own Your Property?
- Turning Midwives into Solar Engineers – A Barefoot Initiative
- Less bang for your buck? Climate change makes staple crops less healthy
Topicsagriculture Asia Asia and the Environment Bard CEP bard college C2C Fellows C2CFellows carbon clean energy climate climate change communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environment environmental economics espanol faculty food fracking intern international internship leadership LIASE Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas Oaxaca peace corps policy politics Power DIalog Renewable Energy samoa students sustainability The Power Dialog travel water Youth Voices on Sustainability
Posted on December 5, 2012 | No Commentshttp://scienceprogress.org/2012/12/technology-and-society-fracking-ideology/ As a follow up to the Science Progress article I co-authored with Dr. Adam Briggle earlier this July, we have written another short piece that again explains the subject […]