- What do we want from “Local Food Systems”?
- The SCC: the most important number almost no one has ever heard of.
- Bard CEP Helps Equip Millennials with the Skills for Success
- Greenhouse Gases and Co-Pollutants: A Juggling Act
- Is Nuclear Energy the Future? A New Look at Nuclear in the Movie “Pandora’s Promise”
Topicsagriculture bard college C2C Fellows C2C Fellows carbon clean energy climate climate change Colombia communication conferences conservation development ecosystems education energy environmental economics EPA espanol faculty food food security fracking hydraulic fracturing India intern international internship leadership Master's International National Climate Seminar natural gas news NRDC Oaxaca outreach peace corps policy politics professors samoa students sustainability travel water
Posted on December 5, 2012 | No Commentshttp://scienceprogress.org/2012/12/technology-and-society-fracking-ideology/ As a follow up to the Science Progress article I co-authored with Dr. Adam Briggle earlier this July, we have written another short piece that again explains the subject...