Research and Project Intern — Boston, MA
Organization: New Generation Energy
Job Title: Research and Project Intern
Location: Boston, MA
Hours and Compensation: 16-20 hours required — unpaid
Application Deadline: open until filled
Position Dates: Fall 2012
Posted On: Sep. 17, 2012
New Generation Energy (NGE) is a Boston-based nonprofit that helps other nonprofits nationwide develop and fund green energy and renewable energy projects. We do this through a Green Project Listing Site — which is similar to a microfinance site but support is in the form of a donation rather than a loan, and all of our projects have measurable carbon and energy savings. Check us out at at www.newgenerationenergy.org.
New Generation Energy is seeking a Research & Project Intern to asist with green technology research (renewable energy and energy efficiency) and assist with project management (working with organizations from start to finish with green project deisgn and implementation). The ideal candidate will have experience with renewable energy and energy efficiency technologies and some exposure to project management.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree in urban planning, energy/environment, business, etc.
- Interest in green technologies, energy efficiency, and the environment
- Well organized and able to multi-task
- Outstanding writing and verbal communication skills
- Fast learner of technology
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to Justin Burke-Samson at email@example.com