Climate and Clean Energy Intern — New Orleans, LA
Organization: Alliance for Affordable Energy of Louisiana
Job Title: Climate and Clean Energy Intern
Location: New Orleans, LA
Hours and Compensation: Min. 10 hours a week, in office, for the duration of the agreed upon service. Unpaid.
Application Deadline: interviews in December
Position Dates: Spring Semester (January – May)
Posted On: Dec. 5, 2012
The Alliance for Affordable Energy advocates for fair, affordable, environmentally responsible, community-based energy.
The Alliance also works to promote the sustainable rebuilding of our city, promoting energy efficiency, environmental responsible buidling techniques and residential solar power.
The Intern’s purpose is to facilitate and lead a progressive, clean energy, efficiency
movement in New Orleans, as well as,
○ Communicate business and technology trends and analyses
○ Motivated to educate oneself about relevant issues
○ Ability to grasp key project activities and plan accordingly
○ Conducting primary research as needed
○ Bi-monthly Blog posting on relevant issues
○ Add and update Climate and Clean Energy content on website
Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills, highly organized self-starter, excellent project planning and communication, strong listening and analytical skills, intellectual curiosity about clean energy resources and climate change relating to gas, coal, and oil resources.
How to Apply
To apply, please email resume & schedule availability to email@example.com
We start interviewing and hiring Dec. 2012