Project Associate – Waste Consulting — Seattle, WA
Job Title: Project Associate – Waste Consulting
Location: Seattle, WA
Hours and Compensation: Our salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience. We are a performance-based culture and have goal-based incentive programs and generous employee benefits. Our comprehensive benefit package includes medical, dental, vision insurance, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance. We also offer flexible spending accounts and 401(k) with a generous employer match.
Application Deadline: open until filled
Posted On: Jan. 8, 2013
At Ecova, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.
Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients ” from utilities to facilities. We apply data-driven insights ” from demand to impact ” to target inefficiencies and See More, Save More and Sustain More for our clients.
We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. Were on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family together we can Make a World of Difference.
Responsible for the execution of multiple and varied project-related tasks.
- Makes outgoing calls to collect contact information and details regarding waste services.
- Manages and maintains multiple spreadsheets containing large data sets.
- Coordinates various details for major projects.
- Analyzes and reviews reports, and spreadsheets for accuracy, completeness, errors, and eligibility.
- Identifies errors in both written and text documents and resolve.
- Responds to customer complaints and concerns to ensure customer retention and satisfaction.
- Prepares and maintains reports and records for processing.
- Fields incoming phone inquiries, provide information to callers regarding ongoing programs and projects, and promote Ecovas products and services.
- May provide administrative service to teams by copying documents, composing email and internal memos, researching marketing and creating presentations and reports.
- May generate reports, prepare and monitor invoices and expense reports.
- May manage multiple tasks on multiple projects including answering customer hotlines, printing and/or creating training materials, data entry, scheduling meetings and training sessions, filing documents, and counting coupons.
- Support our program managers and project teams and assist customers and be responsible for various special projects that are deadline driven.
- Performs related work as required.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field preferred.
- 0-2 years of experience involving customer service, interacting with clients in person and by phone, and organizing and prioritizing work tasks.
- Proven ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude may be required.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Comfortable in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to remain calm during hectic periods of activity.
How to Apply
Apply online: http://greenjobs.greenjobsearch.org/a/jbb/job-details/781629