Energy Efficiency Market Analyst Intern — Lakewood, CO
Organization: International Center for Appropriate & Sustainable Technology
Job Title: Energy Efficiency Market Analyst Intern
Location: Lakewood, CO
Hours and Compensation: 20 hours/week and paid
Application Deadline: March 1, 2013
Position Dates: start Feb. 1, 2013
Posted On: Jan. 24, 2013
iCAST works with local partners to develop sustainable solutions to the infrastructure and economic development needs of underserved rural communities. iCAST’s mission is to promote sustainable development using a triple bottom-line approach that promotes environmental health, economic viability and social responsibility. iCAST projects are designed to encourage self-sufficiency based on the development, application and commercialization of appropriate and sustainable technologies.
The Market Analyst will research market trends, conduct competitor analysis, generate customer leads and other marketing functions while executing on the marketing plan. The Analyst will perform internet research pertaining to ICAST programs, manipulate data in Excel and track ICAST’s impact. They will also prepare collateral requirements for iCAST and its programs.
- Strong market research skills
- Ability to translate market findings into a marketing plan including customer analysis, branding, pricing strategies, etc.
- Experience in desktop publishing
- Excellent writing skills
- Possess excellent communication skills and good etiquette, both in person and on the phone
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Previous sustainable or renewable energy experience and/or training
- Ability to do graphic design for brochures and update the website.
- Demonstrate a customer service attitude toward both clients and employees
- Ability to make decisions and execute on new business initiatives
- Previous experience building relationships and partnerships
- Organization and multi-tasking abilities
- Be a self-starter but able to follow changing direction
- Competent in Adobe Creative Suite (CS4 or CS5)
How to Apply
Submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com