Senior Project Manager- Lansdale, PA
Organization: Moriarty Environmental Solutions, Inc.
Position Title: Senior Project Manager
Location: Lansdale, PA
Hours and Compensation: Salary is negotiable, based upon experience.
Application Deadline: not listed
Moriarty Environmental Solutions, Inc., (MES) an environmental consulting firm located in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, is seeking an experienced, energetic, self-motivated, and team oriented senior project manager.
The ideal candidate should have the following:
- At a minimum, a Bachelor of Science degree in Geology, Environmental Science or related field;
- Minimum of ten (10) to fifteen (15) years of applicable experience in Pennsylvania or New Jersey;
- Strong client development skills and understanding of client’s needs;
- Strong proposal preparation and presentation skills, which will include following up with clients and staff;
- Strong writing and organization skills. Should be detail oriented and able to manage/meet deadlines; and
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
A valid driver’s license and clean driving record are required. Writing skills are important, as is the ability to organize and analyze field and laboratory data.
How to Apply
Please fax a résumé to Karyn Norton at 267-649-7658 or e-mail to Karyn@moriartyenvironmental.com.
Moriarty Environmental Solutions, Inc. is an environmental consulting firm based in Lansdale, PA. MES offers an excellent compensation and benefits package including health and dental insurance. For more information visit www.moriartyenvironmental.com
Please let the employer know that you are responding to the environmental job posting in EcoEmploy.com