A Taste for Chaos: The Hidden Order in the Art of ImprovisationMonday, February 15, 2016
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm, László Z. Bitó '60 Conservatory Building
Noon ConcertTuesday, February 16, 2016
12:00 pm, László Z. Bitó '60 Conservatory Building
The Bardian EnsembleWednesday, February 17, 2016
7:00 pm, Chapel of the Holy Innocents
- Bard Conservatory Concerto Competition - Winners
- Boston Symphony Orchestra Premiers George Tsontakis' "Sonnets - Concerto for English Horn and Orchestra"
- Bridget Kibbey Collaborates with the Amphion Quartet at the Morrison Chamber Music Center
- Clarissa Lyons '11 Performs Bellini's "La Sonnambula"
- The Shanghai Quartet to Perform at Luther College
Application deadlines and audition datesUndergraduate Program: January 1:
Graduate Vocal Arts Program: December 15
Advanced Performance Studies Program: January 1
Graduate Conducting Program: January 1 (Late applications will be accepted.)
Post-Graduate Collaborative Piano Fellowship: January 1
Conductors Institute: April 1
Live auditions at Bard Conservatory:
February 21: double bass
February 28: violin, viola, cello, flute, piano, clarinet
February 29: percussion
March 3: composition
March 4: composition, viola
March 6: horn, trumpet, bassoon, tuba, violin, oboe
Live auditions in Hungary:
January 12 and 13, 2016
To request an audition in Hungary, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Live auditions in China:
January 17 in Beijing and January 29 in Shanghai
To request an audition in China, please contact Bard College Asia admissions representative Shawn Moore at email@example.com.