Contact us at email@example.com.
What is the attendance policy?
Students are required to attend all days and classes for the duration of the camp. If there are special circumstances that may affect camp attendance, please discuss this with us before registering.
Do you provide financial aid or discounts?
- Bard College employees receive a 10 percent discount.
- A very limited amount of financial aid is available students, based on demonstrated need.
- To be eligible, a family must demonstrate that its resources are insufficient to cover the total cost of tuition. To submit a request for financial aid, please fill out the scholarship application form. All information is confidential.
- SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATIONS MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 9, 2021.
What is your withdrawal policy?
- Students withdrawing on or before June 13, 2021 will receive a 50% tuition refund.
- After June 13, 2021, NO REFUNDS will be given.
Families choosing to withdraw must notify us of that intention via email at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 13th.
Do campers need to have prior musical experience or experience on their instrument of choice?
No prior musical experience is required to attend Bard Music Camp. We welcome beginners and students who are trying out a new instrument for the week.
Is it possible to study two instruments?
Yes, students can study 2 or even 3 instruments during the week. The cost for each additional instrument is $180 and the student receives 3 lessons on each instrument for which they are registered.
What is the Saturday schedule?
- The camp week will culminate in a recital on Saturday, July 10 at 1 pm.
- The recital will be the final event of the camp week.
Is the camp schedule the same every day?
The daily schedule changes a bit each day. Campers will receive their schedule for the week on the first day of camp.