- Laurie Husted, Sustainability Manager, 845-758-7180, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dan Smith, Energy Efficiency Coordinator, 845-758-7451, email@example.com
- BOS Office: Buildings & Grounds, 2nd Floor, PO Box 5000, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000, firstname.lastname@example.org
Students serve on the Sustainability Council, work for BoS through the work study program, and volunteer through the EcoRep program. Additional opportunities arise throughout the year.
- Representative to the Sustainability Council
- BOS work-study students:
- EcoRep Coordinators, Compost Commandos, Recycle Yard Assistants, Office Assistants, Research Projects
- EcoReps—volunteers in the residence halls
The Sustainability Council advises the College on sustainability issues. In 2012, the SC will collaborate on the Stabilization Wedge Workshop, Campus to Congress Leadership event, and the Polar Plunge. In addition, they will help move the college along the STARS
spectrum from the current rating of silver to a gold by 2015.