Bard College’s Office of the Dean of Graduate Studies
oversees and supports Bard graduate programs on the College’s main campus in Annandale-on-Hudson, New York, and in New York City and Los Angeles. It also oversees graduate programs at Bard partner institutions in New York City; Cambridge, Massachusetts; Abu Dis, Palestine; St. Petersburg, Russia; and Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan.
Bard College is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
- Norton Batkin, Vice President and Dean of Graduate Studies |845-758-7895 | email@example.com
- Janet Stetson, Director of Graduate Admissions | 845-758-7723 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marie Balogh, Assistant to the Vice President and Dean of Graduate Studies | 845-758-7895 | email@example.com
- Office of Financial Aid | Patricia O’Rourke, Assistant Director of Financial Aid | 845-758-4795 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Accounts | 845-758-7520 | email@example.com
- Registrar Office | Diane Smith, Associate Registrar | 845-758-7459 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health and Counseling Services | Scott Stalnaker, Office Manager | 845-758-7433 | email@example.com
- Residence Life | Nancy Smith, Director of Housing | 845-758-7455 | firstname.lastname@example.org