Meet the DeansMeet the deans of the college. They're here to support our students in and out of the classroom.
The Physics Program at Bard CollegeListen to our physics students discuss their research, collaborations with faculty, and interdisciplinary study at Bard.
About Campus: Students and Alumni/ae Offer Snapshots of BardBard College students and alumni/ae talk about their favorite spots on campus, from the historic Blithewood mansion to the iconic Frank Gehry–designed Fisher Center for the Performing Arts.
President Botstein's Charge to the Class of 2019Bard College held its 159th commencement on Saturday, May 25, 2019. At the commencement ceremony, Bard President Leon Botstein gave the charge to the Class of 2019.
Mayor Cantrell's 2019 Commencement AddressNew Orleans Mayor LaToya Cantrell gave the keynote address at Bard College's 159th commencement on Saturday, May 25, 2019.
Bard College Campus TourJoin Bard College tour guides as they lead you around campus. More about campus tours
Bard in the WorldBard College offers numerous opportunities to engage with students and faculty from all over the world, both on the main campus in Annandale and through exchanges with our global partners.
- Transformation and Inspiration
- President Botstein Addresses Prospective Students
- Ask the President
- Bard College Debate Union
- Moderation at Bard College
- Residence Life
- Language & Thinking
- Arts at Bard
- Math and Science at Bard College
- Bard Works
- Citizen Science
- Bard Prison Initiative Reentry Program
- Bard College Berlin: New Student Perspectives
- Trustee Leader Scholars
- Why I Chose Bard
- Global Affairs in New York City
- Leon Botstein on Stravinsky
- Neil Gaiman at Bard College
- Commencement 2018
- Bard College Institute for Writing and Thinking
- Bard SummerScape
- Center for Civic Engagement: Istanbul Conference
- Commencement 2017
- Live Arts Bard
- Study Abroad: Saim Saeed '13
- Bard Prison Initiative Postcard
- Bard College Farm
- Bard Conservatory of Music
- Bard Conservatory of Music (Chinese)
- Bard Conservatory Orchestra: European Tour
- Education for the Common Good