Bridge Program Application Process
- STEP 1. Application: Students should submit a completed online application to the Bard Admission Office at least three weeks prior to registration day (November 30th for Spring Semester, July 31st for Fall Semester). The application will need approval of both the student’s guidance counselor and a parent or guardian. Please include a high school transcript, or equivalent documents, as proof of an average of 85 or higher. In addition, please list at least three courses from the current upcoming semester’s course listing for which the student wishes to register. Current course list
- STEP 2. Interview: Students must schedule an interview with Josh Tyler in the Bard Admissions office no later than three weeks prior to registration day.
- STEP 3. Approval: Applications of recommended students will be forwarded to Craig Jude in the Registrar’s Office.
- STEP 4. Registration: Students should contact the professor of the class they are interested in taking to receive approval for participation in that class. Once a student has received approval, they will need to contact Craig Jude, of the Registrar’s Office, to officially register for the class. Contact: Craig Jude, [email protected].
- STEP 5. Payment: Student Accounts must be contacted upon completion of the registration process for registration and course fees to be made. Contact: [email protected].
- STEP 6. Account Setup: Once students have registered and submitted their payment for the semester, they should contact our Help Desk to set up their Bard account and email. Contact: [email protected].
Contact: Office of Admission, Josh Tyler: 845 758-7472