The chapel was a gift from Mr. and Mrs. John Bard, and dedicated to their son Willie. It was built in 1857 with local oak, and stone from quarries across the Hudson River in Ulster County. The structure was rebuilt in 1859 after the original edifice was destroyed by fire.
Click here for more information
Campus Location: Main
Facility Type: Community