Chapel of Holy Innocents

Chapel of Holy Innocents

Chapel of Holy Innocents

The chapel was a gift from Mr. and Mrs. John Bard, and dedicated to their son Willie. It was built in 1857 with local oak, and stone from quarries across the Hudson River in Ulster County. The structure was rebuilt in 1859 after the original edifice was destroyed by fire.
  Expand for Chapel of Holy Innocents Expand

Contacting the Chaplaincy

For more information contact:
Bard College Chaplaincy
PO Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000
Phone: 203-858-8800
E-mail: mwilliams@bard.edu