- How do I arrange a tour of the Conservatory?
- Do I need a studio-quality prescreening recording?
- What is the policy on taking trial lessons?
- Do I need an accompanist for my prescreening recording?
- When are my prescreening materials (recordings and/or scores for composition applicants) due?
- What are the acceptable media types when I am uploading my recordings to the slideroom website?
- Does the Conservatory award merit scholarships?
- Is it possible to contact one of Bard Conservatory's instrumental teachers directly?
- Where and how often are lessons taught?
- How are students assigned to teacher's studios?
- When will I hear prescreening results?
- I am an international student. How do I audition? Do you require the TOEFL?
- Do you offer classical voice?
- Do you teach guitar, jazz, or organ?
- What is the difference between the Conservatory and the Bard College Music Program?
- Is it possible to study in the Conservatory but not the College?
- If I am applying to the Conservatory may I submit my college application through the Early Action or Immediate Decision plans?
- What if I'm not in the Conservatory? Can I still take private lessons?
- What does a typical week look like for a conservatory student? How do conservatory students balance a busy musical life with a demanding academic schedule?
- Can Conservatory students study abroad?
- What are some sample 5-year plans for Conservatory students with different majors in the college?
- What do your students do after graduation?
Scot Moore '14
What are your two majors?
Violin Performance and American Studies
Who is your teacher?
Why did you choose Bard?