Bard Baccalaureate (BardBac) Scholarship
RCP applicants entering in the Fall may also apply for the BardBac Scholarship, a financial aid scholarship and cohort model program open only to RCP candidates selected through a special application review and interview process. RCP applicants entering in the Spring are not eligible to apply for the BardBac Scholarship. Please note that housing is not guaranteed for RCP students applying to Bard College.
- Register for a required RCP applicant interview using our February interview calendar, will be posted in the new year.
- Submit the transfer student Common Application or Coalition with Scoir. Indicate where required that you are an RCP student.
- Once you have submitted your application you will receive an email containing login information for your Bard portal. Note that your Bard portal is a useful tool that allows you to track your application materials and is where you will receive communications about our admission decision.
- Use your Bard portal login credentials to complete the BardBac Scholarship form listed on the BardBac website here. You can follow the instructions listed on that site under the section created for students who have already submitted their Common Application.
- Complete and submit your BardBac Scholarship form. It will automatically be associated with your Common Application upon submission.
- You will receive outreach from Madeleine George in March about a BardBac Scholarship interview. Note that this is a second round interview that will follow your required RCP applicant interview with an admission counselor in February.