Admission and Hours
Bard is 90 miles (two hours) north of New York City and approximately 50 miles (one hour) south of Albany, with Amtrak service to Rhinecliff, New York, about nine miles south of Annandale. The airports closest in proximity to our campus are Stewart International Airport in Newburgh (about 45–50 minutes away) and Albany International Airport (about one hour away).
For Your Visit
|The Bard Arboretum gardens and grounds are open from |
dawn to dusk daily unless otherwise posted.
For the safety and enjoyment of all visitors, please:
• Carry out everything that you carry in.
• Be aware: ticks found in this area may carry
Lyme disease and other tick-borne diseases.
• Drone operators must have prior approval from Bard Security.
• All professional photographers must obtain
a signed release from Bard College.
The following are prohibited:
• Glass containers
• Picking flowers.
• Climbing trees, walls, or garden structures.
• Swimming or bathing.
• Alcohol and illegal drugs.
• Vandalism (violators will be fined).
• Firearms or other weapons, including projectile-firing devices.
Thank you for your cooperation.
NOTICE: Premises are under surveillance. Please notify Bard Security
of any concerns or hazardous conditions at 845-758-7460.