Bus Drivers -- Full and Part-timeEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/81816
Download: Employment Application November 2019.pdf
Bard College seeks a bus driver for the Bard College shuttle bus and other driving duties. Various shifts, including airport & train station trips. This is a full-time, non-exempt, 12 month per year position reporting to the Director of Transportation. We are also hiring for casual, part-time bus drivers. The successful candidate will excel at working in a community that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
Full-time employees are eligible for the Bard benefit package.
- Driving Bard College shuttle bus and other driving duties.
- Various shifts, including airport & train station trips.
- Successful candidates will have a clean driving record, a CDL B license with a P addendum including Airbrakes.
- Trustworthy outgoing personality, adept at dealing with teens and young adults.
- Must be able to build relationships with and support a student body that is broadly diverse with regard to race, ethnicity, socioeconomic status, gender, gender identity, nationality, sexual orientation, and religion.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work occasional weekends and evenings as needed.
Please submit an application/ (attached) or a resume via Interfolio by following this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/81816
Drop off: Human Resources office, Ludlow, Basement
Mail: Bard College, Human Resources, P.O. Box 5000, Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504
FAX: (845) 758-7826
Please indicate on the application if you are interested in the full-time position or a part-time casual position.
About Bard College
Bard College’s main campus is in Annandale-on-Hudson, N.Y., with 1,900 undergraduate students; the College also includes multiple graduate programs. The 1,000-acre campus sits along the Hudson River and offers the Fisher Performing Arts Center, and Hessel Museum of Art, and is the home of the Bard Prison Initiative, the largest college-degree-granting prison education program in the U.S. The Bard Network also includes several Bard High School Early Colleges across the country as well as international campuses and partnerships. The Bard Network is complex and demonstrates Bard’s priorities well in addition to the College’s emphasis on civic engagement.
Bard College is a private institution working in the public interest. Bard faculty and staff lead their students by example, building upon the existing network of boundary-breaking programs focused on rethinking who can and should be included in a liberal arts education.