Recovery and Substance Abuse
Outpatient and Inpatient Services Near Bard
If outpatient treatment is indicated, then telehealth opens up some good options in NYC.
These programs will do a thorough assessment and offer intensive outpatient services.
- Center for Optimal Living: centerforoptimalliving.com/treatment
- Center for Motivation and Change: motivationandchange.com
If inpatient services are recommended, including a detox:
- Silver Hill Hospital in Connecticut: 866-542 4455
- NYP Westchester (Payne Whitney) also has an inpatient rehab program 888-694-5700.
- Cornerstone Rhinebeck also has detox/rehab. 800-233-9999
- Center for Motivation and Change has a program in the Berkshires. They don't do detox but would facilitate this elsewhere before admitting: motivationandchange.com/cmc-berkshires/stay-cmcberkshires
- Mountainside Programs: mountainside.com
Visit the On-Campus Resources page for peer-to-peer groups, training, and other options at Bard.
Please also see the Substance Abuse and Addiction section of the Helpful Websites directory below.
Find a Provider
Helpful Websites for Health, Counseling, and Wellness Issues
- Health A-Z (Cornell University Gannett Health) provides links to a large variety of health issues and concerns
- Go Ask Alice (Columbia University) answers questions about alcohol and other drugs; emotional health; fitness and nutrition; general health; relationships; and sexual and reproductive health