Tuition and Fees 2022–2023
Upon acceptance of admission, new students pay a nonrefundable deposit of $515.
This deposit is due two weeks after notification of admission and/or financial aid decisions. The balance of the tuition and fees for the academic year is billed in two equal installments. Billing statements reflect tuition, fees, and credits for scholarships and approved student loans.
|Tuition for the academic year ||Fees and expenses for the academic year: |
All applicants to both the M.A. and M.S. programs are eligible for financial aid.
- Applicants requesting any sort of financial award must submit all documents and relevant supplementary information, such as tax documents and income and bank statements.
- All aid is awarded on the basis of need.
- Applicants who do not submit the required forms will not be considered.
Eligibility and Applying
Questions about financial aid and student loans may be directed to [email protected].
Submitting Your Application
- Print and scan completed documents into a single PDF
- Email to final PDF to [email protected].
- Include your full name in the subject line of the email.
A number of scholarships are named for the Levy Institute’s late Distinguished Scholars Hyman P. Minsky and Wynne Godley. These are honorary scholarships that carry no additional financial aid, but are awarded to students displaying significant academic achievement and who are particularly interested in studying the theories and policies developed by Hyman P. Minsky and Wynne Godley.