- Prior to the start of course registration, and in consultation with your registration adviser, prepare a list of courses you wish to take, as well as a list of alternatives in case you are not able to get into your first choices.
- You must be financially clear in order to register. If you are not clear, please go to the Office of Student Accounts.
- Prior to registration, collect any forms you may need from the Office of the Registrar, Ludlow 201. These forms include:
- Independent Study Proposal: Independent studies differ from tutorials because the research and writing is done almost entirely on your own. Executive Committee approval and a faculty sponsor are required.
- Change of Adviser Form: Obtain the signature of the new adviser on the change of adviser form. Advisers will receive a list of their advisees’ courses for approval. If approved, the adviser will sign and return the form to the registrar.