Visiting the Montgomery Place Campus
Montgomery Place grounds are open from dawn to dusk year-round.
Exploring Our Grounds
- The Montgomery Place grounds are open every day from dawn to dusk free of charge. Please park only in the Visitor Center parking lot.
- Please help us maintain the beauty of these grounds by carrying out whatever you bring in. Trash bins are located only at the Visitors Center.
- Please do not disturb or collect plants, animals, or rocks.
- When walking the trails, please remain on the paths to assist with erosion control and reduce incidents of Lyme disease.
- The Sawkill Trail and South Woods Trail have uneven terrain and are occasionally steep and muddy. The West Lawn Trail features sloping terrain.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.
Mansion Tours:Tours of the Montgomery Place Mansion are now closed for the season. Depending on availability, private tours will be offered for groups of five or more at $20 per person.
We will offer regular mansion tours on Saturdays from June 3 through October 21, with tours at 10:30, 11:30, 1:30, and 2:30. The cost is $10 per person and no reservations are required.
No private parties or events can be reserved at this time.