Exploring Our Grounds
- Please park only in the Visitors Center parking lot.
- Please help us maintain the beauty of these grounds by carrying out whatever you bring in. Trash bins are located only at the Visitors Center.
- Please do not disturb or collect plants, animals, or rocks.
- When walking the trails, please remain on the paths to assist with erosion control and reduce incidents of Lyme disease.
- The Sawkill Trail and South Woods Trail have uneven terrain and are occasionally steep and muddy. The West Lawn Trail features sloping terrain.
- Pets are not allowed on the property.