Res Life Logo

Contact Us

All questions and concerns that are not answered by reading the information listed should be directed to the Office of Residence Life & Housing by phone at (845) 758-7455, email at or by stopping into the Office of Residence Life & Housing in Brook House.

Available Off-Campus Housing

10 most recent postings in the Housing Classifieds. View all>

House: Studio sublet in Red Hook SPRING More/Less

House: 6 bedroom House in Tivoli More/Less
$500 per room/Month

House: House for rent in Red Hook More/Less

House: 49 E Market St.-Second Semester Sublet More/Less
$520 per person/Month

House: Rhinebeck Furnished House Rental - Oct 1st - May 1st More/Less

House: Beautifully furnished house in the Village of Red Hook, looking for roommates More/Less

House: 2br House For Sale in Tivoli, NY More/Less

House: Half of Farmhouse on 80 acres More/Less

House: 3-BR house in Tivoli village More/Less

Condo: Tivoli 1 bedroom studio condo for rent More/Less
$600 /Month

Planning to Live Off-Campus

Intent To Live Off-Campus Deadlines

Unmoderated students require approval to live off-campus and must obtain the signature of their Academic Advisor. Please plan to contact your Advisor prior to the form deadline, as approval is not guaranteed. Academic and/or disciplinary standing will be considered when determining whether permission for an unmoderated student is granted.

Moderated students
do not need approval, but must submit an Intent to Live Off-Campus form.

The deadline for Intent to Live Off-Campus has passed. Please contact the Office of Residence Life & Housing if you have any questions.

Decisions will be sent to your Bard email by 3:00pm Wednesday, April 16, 2014.
Please do not sign a lease until you know that you have been approved to move off-campus.

For more information regarding off-campus living please refer to the DOSA website

The Intent to Live Off Campus Form can be found at the link below.