The orchestration of a successful life on campus requires students to engage in resources from all across campus. This page includes several highlights of common campus resources students utilize on a regular basis.
Resident Student Meal Plans
Here are the descriptions of meal plan options. Returning student meal plan selection will occur in August via MyAnnandale.
Selecting Your Meal Plan
1. Log in to MyAnnandale with your Bard credentials. If you are having issues logging in, please try clearing your cache or utilizing a private/incognito browsing window. If that doesn't work, shoot us a reply!
2. Launch the left side menu and select "Bard Dining".
3. Under "Dining Plans," Select Term Fall or Spring" and then pick your plan below!
4. Select the "Purchase Meal Plan" button at the very bottom. Note, purchase is a misnomer here - all meal plans are the same price which has already been applied to your student account.
- Second semester first years may select from the 265 Block, Anytime Access, or the Resident 19 plans
- The 65 Block plans require that you live in a village suite, treehouse, or Sands
If you have questions about food options on campus, the dining facilities, and the specifics of the meal plans - email our new General Manager for Dining Services, Brittany Muthard at [email protected]!
Need something repaired in your room?
The work of managing the campus facilities are split between two offices: Buildings & Grounds and Environmental Services.