Living On Campus at Bard

Intersession Housing Information & Applications

Intersession Housing Information & Applications

Intersession Housing Application
BSRI Intersession Housing Application
  • Any student not approved to be in residence during intersession periods will be fined $200 per day or any part of a day s/he stays.
  • No student is permitted access to a closed residence hall during intersession breaks, inclusive of Language & Thinking and Citizen Science participants.
  • Students who are not approved to be on campus during an intersession break are not permitted to access their room without prior approval from the Office of Residence Life & Housing.
  • The College reserves the right to assign conference attendees, faculty and/or intersession residents to residence halls when classes are not in session.
  • During winter intersession students must make modest adjustments to their rooms before they leave, and it is recommended that they not leave any valuables in their rooms.

Room Draw

The annual Room Draw process is an equitable means by which students choose their room based on class level. Housing is guaranteed for those students who have not yet moderated. However, moderated students participating in Room Draw are not guaranteed a housing assignment, as space is limited. Many of the frequently asked questions about Room Draw, information and applications for special interest housing, and important dates and deadlines will be included on this website beginning March, 2018. Please revisit our website at this time and review the information thoroughly.

Returning from Study Abroad or Leave of Absence

If you are a student returning from a leave of absence, study abroad, etc. you may request on-campus housing by completing a TBA Form(To Be Assigned). Housing is limited and not guaranteed through this process unless you are an unmoderated student. Applicants will be informed of their assignment dependent on the semester they plan to return,e.g. summer months for the Fall semester, January for Spring semester.

Important Informational Documents:

Contact Us

Office of Residence Life & Housing

Location: Shea House
1438 Annandale Road
Phone: 845-758-7455