Living On Campus at Bard
Intersession Housing InformationThe Winter Intersession Housing form can be completed HERE.
- Students must be approved to be in residence during intersession periods, otherwise a $200 per day fine may be imposed.
- The College reserves the right to assign conference attendees, faculty and/or intersession residents to residence halls when classes are not in session.
Please see Intersession Housing Eligibility information below.
Intersession Housing Eligibility1) You must be financially cleared. No balance can be carried over from the Fall 2018 semester.
2) You must obtain full-time (35 hours per week) on-campus employment. Students can work more then one on-campus job to fulfill this requirement.
3) Students enrolled in Senior Project can work as little as 15 hours per week, with confirmation from their Senior Project Advisor that work will be supervised and completed during the intersession.
4) Students who are Athletes, Bard EMS, Emergency Drivers or BRAVE counselors and are required to be on-campus to meet obligations.
5) You must be enrolled as an undergraduate on-campus resident of the college for the Spring 2019 semester.
6) Indicate who your employer(s), Senior Project Advisor, and/or coach are on this form. They must email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your employment status.
7) Ability to pay a room rate of $15/night* FULL PAYMENT of your total Intersession housing fee is due to the Office of Student Accounts by Friday, December 14, 2018. Payroll deductions are NOT a payment option. Unpaid reservations will be canceled.
8) *A Meal Plan is NOT included in this rate, please make the appropriate arrangements.