Working with CDO
There are several ways employers can get involved with our office:
- Register and post jobs and internships on our job board, Handshake.
- Hold an online or on-campus information session.
- Let us come to you. CDO staff can help coordinate a corporate or organization visit to your office.
- Register for our annual recruiting consortiums in NYC or host an interview day on campus.
- Let us know what works for you. We're always looking for new ways to collaborate with employers.
Two Annual Recruiting Events in New York City
Call for Employers
The CDO is part of two selective recruiting events that take place each year: the Fall Recruiting Consortium (FRC) in October and the New York Recruiting Consortium (NYRC) in January. We invite employers to participate in these events and encourage you to reach out to our office with questions and to register.
By bringing candidates to you at a centralized location in New York City, both the FRC and NYRC events are convenient and perfectly timed programs for screening candidates for full-time openings as well as early identification of summer intern candidates for the summer hiring cycle. As a participating employer, you will have the chance to pre-select students you wish to interview; schedules will be pre-arranged based on your selections for the interview day.
Previous employer participants have included companies and organizations ranging from nonprofits, education, law/legal services, science, and technology, to consulting, finance, communications, and publishing. Employers are welcome to participate in one or both of these events annually. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.