Working with CDO
There are several ways employers can get involved with our office:
- Register and post jobs and internships on our job board, Handshake.
- Hold an online or on-campus information session.
- Let us come to you. CDO staff can help coordinate a corporate or organization visit to your office.
- Register for our annual recruiting consortium or host an interview day on campus.
- Let us know what works for you. We're always looking for new ways to collaborate with employers.
Annual Recruiting Events
The CDO participates in selective virtual recruiting events in October and January that take place through LAUNCH (Liberal Arts Undergrad Network for Career & Hiring). We invite employers to participate in these events and encourage you to reach out to our office with questions and to register.
LAUNCH's virtual events bring top candidates to you. They are convenient and perfectly timed programs for screening candidates for full-time openings as well as early identification of summer intern candidates for the summer hiring cycle. As a participating employer, you will have the chance to pre-select students you wish to interview; schedules will be pre-arranged based on your selections for the interview day.
Previous employer participants have included companies and organizations ranging from nonprofits, education, law/legal services, science, and technology, to consulting, finance, communications, and publishing. Employers are welcome to participate in one or both of these events annually. Please contact us at [email protected] for more information.