Planning for the Semester
Pet Request Form
Students have the privilege of bringing a small pet, such as a fish or hamster, to the residences. Download this form and complete it for approval prior to bringing pets into the residence halls.
Facts About Mold and Mildew
- Welcome to Bard!
- Student Government Constitution of Bard College
- Academic and Campus Life Calendar, 2023-2024
- Religious Services and Holiday Calendar, 2023-2024
- Social Media Guidance
- Sports & Student Clubs
- Bard College Student Government and Standing Committees
- Learning at Bard
- Campus Facilities and Resources
- Residence Life & Housing
- College Policies, Regulations, and Procedures
- Safety and Security
- Appendix I: Moderation
- Appendix II: Senior Project Preparation and Presentation
- COVID-19 Handbook Addendum
Bard College Statement of Commitment to Diversity
Bard College reaffirms its historical commitment to the maintenance of an educational community in which diversity is an essential and valued component. To that end, we believe that considerations for race, ethnicity, religious belief, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, class, physical ability, national origin, and age should enrich intellectual engagement and development. In every aspect of the College’s operations, therefore—in admissions, in student services, in faculty and staff appointments, in student life, in public events, and in the curriculum—our responsibility to diversity is expressed. Our students, faculty, staff, and administration stand united in support of an inclusive environment in which freedom of expression is balanced with a respectful standard of dialogue.