The purpose of this section is to set forth rules and regulations that have been promulgated for the safety and welfare of students, faculty, staff, and visitors; the protection and maintenance of college property; and, to govern traffic on campus. They are essential in order to:
- Ensure the safety of the Bard community.
- Allow access to all facilities for the entire community.
- Ensure the orderly operation of all campus departments.
- Allow for emergency vehicle access.
- Maintain the aesthetic appearance of the campus.