Bard Self-Service Banner
Bard Students, You can now view your current student activity, as well as make payments via credit card, ACH, or Western Union!What can you do in the System:
- Credit cards accepted online are: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. There is a non-refundable service charge of 2.75% for domestic cards and 4.25% for international cards, when using this option.
- Electronic Checks (ACH): Bard does not assess a fee when you complete an electronic check (ACH), however you should verify with your bank if you will incur a fee for this transaction.
- You can pay current balances, make a prepayment, or add funds to a flex account (café, bookstore, and/or print). To make a budget plan application payment, prepayment, or add funds to a flex account, please select the correlating check box and indicate an amount on the “make payment” screen. Flex payments will be added to the corresponding flex account by the end of the next business day. Monies deposited into Flex accounts must be used toward purchases and cannot be refunded or transferred. For more information about flex accounts, please contact the Office of Student Accounts at 845-758-7520.
Students- Undergraduate and Graduate
- Go to https://bardssb.bard.edu/
- Click “Log In With Bard Account”
- Login with your Bard College email and password
- Student login help: To reset your Bard College email password, please go to https://account.bard.edu
- If you do not have a Bard College email and password, please contact the Bard Helpdesk (email@example.com or 845-758-7500)
- Click "Student"
- Click "View your Student Account Information"
Students- Bard Graduate Center (BGC) and Visiting
- Go to https://commerce.cashnet.com/bardpay
- If you are not already there, then click on the link "Students, click here to log in with your Login and Password."
- Login with your Student Login and password
- If you need help with your Student Login and password, please call the Office of Student Accounts at 845-758-7520 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for detailed Log In information.
- If you have questions, please call the Office of Student Accounts at 845-758-7520.
- Go to http://commerce.cashnet.com/bardpay
- Login with your User Login and password
- A Parent/Authorized User Login must be created by the student before it can be used. For more information, please see the "Creating a User Login for Parents or Authorized Users" section below.
- To reset your password, click on Forgot Password.
- You will be asked to enter your User Login or email
- You will then be asked to answer the security question that you selected when setting up your account. Your answer is case sensitive.
- If you did not set up a security question you will not be able to reset your password. Your student will need to reset your password for you by logging into their account .
- The student go to the "Parent and Authorized Users Login" section on their student account home page and click Edit
- The student will scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Reset Password.
- You will be sent an email with your User Login and a new temporary password.
- You will need to follow the steps 9-15 located under the section "Creating a User Login for Parents or Authorized Users" for resetting your temporary password.
- Parent/Authorized User login help: If you need additional assistance, please contact your student.
Navigating Your Online Student Account
To view your Student eBill:
- Click the "view Bard eBills" link located in the menu bar at the top of the page or located in the box labeled “Your Bard eBills”.
- If you do not view your monthly eBill, you will receive an automatic reminder email after 10 days of the initial published bill date.
- Your eBills are a snapshot of your student account as of the date the bill was generated for the current month.
- If applicable, Bard Budget Plan information will show on your monthly eBills.
To view your Student Account Activity:
- Click the "Account Activity" link located in the menu bar at the top of the page or located in the box labeled “Your Account”.
- Your "Account Activity" is a real time view of your student account for the current month.
- If applicable, Bard Budget Plan information will not show in the "Account Activity" section.
- Click the "Make Payment" link located in the menu bar at the top of the page or located in the box labeled “Your Account”.
- Select the applicable payment type.
Creating a User Login for Parents or Authorized Users
The student will be the only one with access to view your student account or make payments online unless you set up a Parent/Authorized User. A student may create a Parent/Authorized User Login to allow parents, guardians and other authorized users to access his/her account information. A Parent/Authorized User Login must be created by the student before it can be used.
The student can follow these steps to create a Parent/Authorized User's Login:
- Click on the ‘your account’ link located in the menu bar at the top of the page.
- Click on the ‘Add New’ link located in the box labeled Parent/Authorized User Login.
- In the Parent/Authorized User Login field, enter the Login name you wish to assign to the Parent/Authorized User. Numbers and letters may be used.
- Enter the Parent/Authorized User's email address.
- Add an optional note to the welcome email that will be sent to the Parent/Authorized User.
- Select the Parent/Authorized User’s permission level.
- Click on the OK button.
- A welcome email will be sent to the Parent/Authorized User's email address. The email will contain the optional note, login information and temporary password.
- The Parent/Authorized User should have received a welcome email from email@example.com which contains your User Login name and temporary password
- The Parent/Authorized User will note the User Login name and temporary password from the welcome email
- The Parent/Authorized User will click on the link provided in the welcome email
- The Parent/Authorized User will log in with the User Login and temporary password from the welcome email
- The Parent/Authorized User will be asked to reset their password
- The old password will be the temporary password provided in the welcome email
- Enter a new password
- Password must be at least 8 characters and contain at least 2 letters and 2 non-letters
- The Parent/Authorized User will be asked to set up a security question in the event that you forget your password and need to reset it
- Select a security question from the drop down and provide an answer. Your answer is case sensitive when resetting in the future.
Link Multiple Parent/Authorized User Accounts Together
This option is available to Parents/Authorized Users who have been set up to view multiple student accounts.
- The “Student Links” box will display to parents/authorized users.
- Clicking “Add new” will allow you to enter the login credentials for one of your other Parent/Authorized User IDs.
- You can add as many student links as you need; depending on how many Parent/Authorized User IDs have been created for you.
- If a link has been deactivated, because a student has reset the password for the Parent/Authorized User account the Parent/Authorized user can use the “update” button to update the password for the link. They can also remove a link if needed.
Contacting Bard Student Accounts
Bard College Office of Student Accounts
PO Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000
PO Box 5000
Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000