Bard College Student Handbook

Physical Plant/Buildings and Grounds

Physical Plant Office, phone: 7465


Reports of damage or maintenance needs (including heating, lighting, and plumbing) for residence halls, campus buildings, grounds, or equipment should be made online through the Buildings & Grounds Service Request Form at A Service Request Form must be filed for each trade (plumbing, electric, etc.) Multiple requests may not be combined on one work order. Use your Bard email username and password to log into the form.