Forms and Resources
Current employees, please see the list of useful forms below.
Position (PRQ) Proposal FormFaculty and Staff, use this password protected form linked here to submit a proposal for a replacement or new position here at Bard.
Benefits FormsFor all benefits forms, please go to the benefits portal (directions on entering the benefits portal are on the benefits tab). To enroll in benefits, please contact Renai Smith, Benefits Manager, email@example.com (if you are a new hire, Renai will contact you when you are able to enroll).
Holiday Schedule 2016
- New Year’s Day, Fri, January 1
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Mon, January 18
- Memorial Day, Mon, May 30
- Independence Day, Mon, July 4
- Thanksgiving Day, Thurs, November 24
- Day after Thanksgiving, Fri, November 25
- Holiday Break, December 26 – January 1, 2017
Holiday Schedule 2017
- New Year’s Day (observed) – Mon, January 2
- Martin Luther King Day – Mon, January 16
- Memorial Day – Mon, May 29
- Independence Day – Tue, July 4
- Thanksgiving – Thurs, November 23
- Day after Thanksgiving – Fri, November 24
- Holiday Break – Mon, December 25 – Mon, January 1, 2018
Contacting Bard Human Resources
Bard College Office of Human ResourcesMailing Address: PO Box 5000, (Street Address: 30 Campus Road), Annandale-on-Hudson, NY 12504-5000
Phone: 845-758-7428 or Fax: 845-758-7826
We are open Monday through Friday, 9am - 5pm