If you are currently enrolled in or eligible for Bard College–sponsored group benefits, you can access all of your provider forms and information from the portal. Contact Holly Lentz at email@example.com with questions.
Accessing the Benefits Portal
For first-time users:
- Click on the Benefits Portal link
- Select "Register as a new user" to create an account
- Your company identifier is: BARD
- Your PIN is the last 4 digits of your SSN
- Click on the Benefits Portal link
- If you do not recall your login information, select "Reset a forgotten password," to reset your password and/or username
Bard Benefits Packages
The following benefits are available to full-time employees of Bard College. Please review the employee types at right for an explanation of benefits.
- health insurance
- prescription plan
- vision care
- employee assistance program
- life insurance
- flexible spending plans
- AFLAClong-term disability
- commuter benefit plan
- retirement plan*
- supplemental retirement annuity plan
- Plum benefits
- Full-time faculty (half-time and above) are eligible for all benefits listed on the benefits portal.
- Part-time faculty (less than half-time) are not eligible for benefits (but may participate in discount programs below).
- Full-time visiting faculty (half-time and above) are eligible for all benefits listed on the benefits portal, except life insurance.
- Part-time visiting faculty (less than half-time) are not eligible for benefits (but may participate in discount programs below).
- International faculty (who are US Citizens or US Permanent Residents) are not eligible for most benefits listed, but may be eligible for the College's TIAA retirement plan*.
*See the Retirement page for more information about Bard College's TIAA retirement plan.
- Regular full-time employees are those who are regularly scheduled to work in a budgeted position requiring a minimum of 35 hours per week, are eligible for all benefits listed on the benefits portal.
- Regular part-time employees who work at least 25 hours per week (1,300 hours per year) in a budgeted position are eligible for benefits. Employees who work less than 25 hours per week (1,300 per year), may only participate in discount programs.
- Regular employees who work more than 1,000 hours per year are eligible for the College's retirement plan*.
- International staff (who are US Citizens or Permanent Residents) working in foreign countries may be eligible for some Bard College sponsored benefits according to their appointment. Appointments of more than 1,000 hours per year are eligible for the College's retirement plan*.
See a Doctor 24/7
Other Benefits and Discount Plans
Bard Zipcar Discounts
Bard faculty and staff can join for only $25 and get $35 worth of free driving. (You save $10, thanks to Ford!)
Get 24/7 access to Zipcars parked all over. Simply reserve online, let yourself in with your Zipcard and drive. Low hourly and daily rates always include gas and insurance. You must be 18+ to join. Members age 18–20 can use a dedicated group of Zipcars that live on campus. Members age 21+ also have access to thousands of Zipcars all around the world.
Go to Zipcar
Bronx Zoo and New York Aquarium Discounts
You may purchase tickets immediately by visiting our exclusive Wildlife Conservation Society Online Discount Ticket Store in one or both of the following ways:
- Click on Bard's personalized online store Web link below
- Go directly to our online store 24/7 and enter this personalized store name: Bard College
BARD15 – gives 15% off all already discounted canvas from www.canvasdiscount.com
To redeem the discount, use the code BARD15 get an additional 15 % off to all, already discounted canvas prints. To acquire your discount, go to https://www.canvasdiscount.com/wall-decor/photo-canvas-prints.jsf, upload your desired photo/s, select format/s and enter the name BARD15 during the checkout (Coupon Code section).
The code is valid for canvas prints only (excluding premium frames) and can be used to order one or more photo canvas from www.canvasdiscount.com
Valid through 01-01-2023
Carquest Auto Parts in Red Hook, NY
Carquest Auto Parts located in Red Hook, NY provides a 25-30% discount, depending on item.
Employees will need to provide a valid Faculty/Staff ID.
*Taxes will apply
Enterprise Rent-a-Car Discounts
Bard Employees enjoy a discount when they book through the Bard-Enterprise website below. Make sure you select "Personal use' when booking for yourself - the "Business use" link should be used when you book a car for Bard College business purposes. Go to Bard-Enterprise >
Hotels.com has over 145,000 hotels in more than 60 countries. Whether you are traveling last minute as a family or need a hotel for business, we have the right hotel deal for you.
Offer: 10% OFF
Code: See site for discount code
You won't find cure-alls here (well, maybe a few solutions that come close). Instead, we focus on specific ways to help you right where you need it...better sleep, more energy, less wrinkles. And we don't "kitchen sink" our formulas--you'll only find the ingredients with the best research, at the studied forms and doses for the best results. Guaranteed.
Bard employees will need to use the code Employee15 at checkout in order to access the 15% discount
Plum Benefits Discounts
As an employee of Bard College, you have access to exclusive employee entertainment benefits through Plum Benefits.
- Discounts of up to 50% off
- Access to hard-to-get seats
- Cost-free service
- No ticket-ordering obligations
- Easy ticket ordering
- Exclusive offers for premiere entertainment, including:
Already signed up to view your entertainment benefits online? Log in now at plumbenefits.com to view this month’s entertainment offers.
Not yet signed up to view your entertainment benefits online? Sign-up is cost-free and takes just a few moments. Simply visit plumbenefits.com/signup and enter your individual work email address. Once signed up, you can log in from any computer with Internet access, 24/7!
ProFlowers offers a wide assortment of floral arrangements, plants, and gifts for any occasion. Receive a 15% discount using the code: REDWHITE15. You can find our website below.
20% off on select styles and colors
We have expanded our program that includes teachers (current US K-12 teachers, college faculty, and staff who are verified by Rothy’s partner, SheerID, are eligible) to also incorporate medical professionals like doctors, nurses or hospital staff as well as first responders such as firefighters, police officers, paramedics and EMTs.
You can check your eligibility by visiting our website at: http://rothys.com/style/discount-deals-program to learn more.
If you believe you are eligible but are having trouble getting verified, please reach out directly to our verification partner, SheerID at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
SoftOrbits software (20% off; enter coupon GED20OFF at checkout)
SoftOrbits provides software for editing and processing of digital photos, videos and PDF files and for data recovery and privacy protection tools.
Trust and Will
Trust and Will is an online service providing legal forms and information. Discount code which offers 10% off any service to students, alumni or any staff members. Receive 10% off any service at https://trustandwill.com with promo code: Studentlife10
Verizon Wireless Bard Employee Discount
Bard Employees can obtain great discounts from Verizon on their wireless plan & mobile broadband plans! Please download the exclusive offer below.
Williams Lumber & Home Centers
Williams Lumber & Home Centers offer a 10-15% discount, depending on the item.
Employees will need to show a valid Faculty/Staff ID and state they are with Bard College.
Employees are listed under Job marked: "Bard Personal". *Related taxes will apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Opportunity EmployerBard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.