Learn at the Bard Arboretum
The Bard Arboretum promotes learning about plants, people, and place and fosters environmental and social justice through teaching by:
- Becoming a gateway for horticultural and botanical information
- Providing understanding of pre/historic and modern-day landscapes in the Hudson Valley
- Creating citizens for global environmental stewardship and sustainability
- Recognizing Bard’s commitment to the Bard Land Acknowledgment and Slavery Statement through research, interpretation, and education of Bard’s landscape and grounds.
- Enhancing Bard’s relationship with the local community through the development of classes, workshops, exhibits and special events