Tayler Butler ’17 is a Bard alumna, a Posse Scholar, and a future lawyer. As a Bard student, she worked as a tutor for incarcerated students in the Bard Prison Initiative. The experience inspired her to continue work in the field. Now she's pursuing her law degree at Cornell.
- Kobena Mercer Joins Bard College Faculty
- Bard Alum Carolyn Lazard ’10 Awarded 2021 USA Artist Fellowship
- Photographer Sasha Phyars-Burgess ’10 Explores the African Diaspora Around the World in Her New Monograph Untitled
- Artist George Condo to Support New Concert Series, Scholarships, and Exhibitions at Bard College
- US-China Music Institute Presents The Sound of Spring, a Chinese New Year Concert with The Orchestra Now and Guests
- Forms of Regulation and Control: Professor Dina Ramadan on the Subversive Humor of Yara El-Sherbini
Reflecting on the Moment
Reflecting on the Moment is a collaborative initiative spearheaded by the Dean of the College in consultation with the Office of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. The new series invites alumni/ae, current undergraduates, faculty, and staff to have honest conversations about the current moment we are living in the wake of a global pandemic and systemic police brutality. The aim is to present models of inclusive dialogue, to draw from the rich personal experiences and expertise of our ever-developing and ever-changing community, and to present approaches for community activism and engagement in the name of racial equity and justice.