Bard High School Early College Baltimore
Full-Time Faculty - Spanish Language and LiteratureEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/100871
Bard High School Early College (BHSEC) Baltimore, a partnership between Bard College and the Baltimore City Public Schools (BCPS) in Baltimore, Maryland, invites applications for a full-time faculty position in Spanish Language and Literature, with a start date of August 2023. The sub-field of specialization is open. The position requires educators who are passionate about their fields of study and committed to advancing equity through rigorous curricula made accessible to students with varied backgrounds.
About the Bard Early Colleges (BECs)
The Bard Early Colleges (BECs) enable intellectually curious students to complete a high school diploma and an Associate of Arts degree from Bard College within four years of study. The academic program emphasizes small classes and a commitment to teaching a diverse student body.
Location: Bard High School Early College in Baltimore, MD
Start Date: August 2023
Compensation: $52,712 - $93,279 (compensation commensurate with experience and based on school district pay scale)
- An M.A. in Spanish or related field is required
- A dedication to teaching is required
- An interest in working with high school age students who are also completing a college-level course of study
- A strong commitment to equity and social justice
- A strong commitment to opening up opportunities in education for underrepresented students
- Candidates who will have a Ph.D. at the time of employment, or who are ABD, with high school and/or college teaching experience are preferred.
Please upload a letter of interest, curriculum vitae, and a list of three references, including their contact information by clicking on the “Apply Now” button through the Interfolio job application link provided here: http://apply.interfolio.com/100871
Review of applications to begin immediately.
Questions: Inquiries about vacant positions at Bard High School Early College Baltimore can be submitted to Helene Coccagna at [email protected]