Open Society University Network (OSUN)
Student Mobility Manager, Open Society University Network (OSUN)Employer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/95021
The OSUN Student Mobility Manager is responsible for the planning, development, implementation, and administration of Open Society University Network (OSUN) Student Mobility as realized through virtual OSUN courses as well as competitive scholarships and an inter-institutional framework supporting in person international exchanges.
The Manager is a key member of the team responsible for development and oversight of credit-bearing student exchange experiences across OSUN. The Manager oversees the day-to-day operation of OSUN student mobility planning and implementation in collaboration with colleagues from across the Open Society University Network. This is a full-time, exempt position, reporting to the Dean of International Studies at Bard College and is based in Annandale, New York.
- Create and maintain an academic calendar for OSUN courses and student mobility.
- Implement and manage the course proposal process and development of course lists for three academic terms per year.
- Coordinate student recruitment and enrollment in virtual student exchanges using Terra Dotta software. Contribute to the development and management of scholarship and exchange processes and policies for in-person mobility within OSUN.
- Oversee the application process using Terra Dotta software.
- Provide continuous assessment and evaluation of mobility initiatives; including student and faculty evaluations and periodic reports on participation rates across OSUN.
- Manage budgets for OSUN student mobility initiatives, create reports as needed. Integrate equity, access, and inclusion practices into OSUN student mobility initiatives.
- Coordinate the development of intra-OSUN intercultural student orientation plans and targeted support initiatives as identified through assessment and evaluation, contribute to in-person orientations and pre-departure workshops.
- Regularly update key information for the OSUN website, handbook, and student-facing application portal. Other duties as assigned.
- Master’s degree in intercultural studies, comparative higher education, or related field.
- 5+ years professional experience in higher education, international development or related fields.
- Excellent problem-solving, decision-making and time management abilities.
- Excellent organizational, verbal, written, and intercultural communication skills.
- Acute attention to detail and ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office, G-Suite, and database management.
- Commitment to diversity, equity, inclusion, and access to higher education for underserved communities.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time in a standard office environment
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 20 lbs as needed
- Must be able to work weekends and evenings as needed
Please submit a cover letter, resume, diversity statement and the contact information for three references to Interfolio at: http://apply.interfolio.com/95021
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Bard College is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome applications from those who contribute to our diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, mental, or physical disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, veteran status, or genetic information.
Bard is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for all individuals in employment practices, services, programs, and activities.