Data Records Specialist - Part-TimeEmployer Website: http://apply.interfolio.com/133461
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, team driven environment? Are you looking for engaging part-time work? Are you organized and detail-oriented? The Data Records Specialist in Bard College’s Office of Institutional Support could be a great fit. We are looking for a part-time Data Records Specialist to work 20 hours per week, four hours per day M-F in-person at Bard’s Annandale campus. (Note: this is not a remote or hybrid work position).
The Data Records Specialist is responsible for managing the Office of Institutional Support (OIS) files and other OIS records, handling college-wide requests for files and information related to grant-seeking functions, and accurate data entry of research, prospects, submitted proposals, and reports.
- Maintain the Grant Archive database to ensure all information is accurate and up-to-date.
- Manage the electronic system of deadline reminders related to grant awards.
- Keep current with all system updates and training.
- Maintain the OIS system of project management (Trello).
- Provide statistical data to assist in fund-raising activities.
- Has the primary responsibility for maintaining Slate and Trello records.
- Assist with verifying data to ensure accuracy.
- Analyze database information and produce reports to guide donor cultivation and solicitation or grant proposals.
- Support team members in cataloging and collecting information and data necessary for grant proposals and reports and updating proposals and supplementary materials.
- Maintain all electronic and hard copy files including, but not limited to, all foundation and government files, donor and scholarship files.
- Provide support for general office tasks.
- Participate fully in Office of Development and Alumni/ae Affairs events, as requested.
- Assume other duties as assigned by the AVP, Office of Institutional Support.
- High School degree required; associate or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience in higher education, an arts or cultural institution or in a non-profit setting is a plus
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple deadlines and tasks
- High level of accuracy maintained in all tasks
- Ability to work independently while supporting a team effort
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and follow multiple projects and tasks through to completion
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to maintain the highest standards of integrity and confidentiality
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and the contact information for three professional references to Interfolio by following this link: http://apply.interfolio.com/133461
Compensation for this position is $20 - $25 hourly.